Thanks to the 2715 attendees and from 82 countries who registered for the 2021-2021 Energy Opportunities Executive Forums, collaborative virtual sessions connecting decisionmakers who are leading change and shaping the world’s energy future. The series featured executive panels and interactive roundtable discussions with exploration, legal, finance and technology leaders who discussed some of the hottest topics affecting the energy industry today.
The 2021-2021 virtual forum series covered the following topics:
- Net Zero by 2050: Baseline Metrics and Strategic Projections
- Carbon Capture Use and Storage – Making Petroleum and Industrial Processes More Sustainable
- COVID’s Effect on the Energy Sector: from Crisis to Transformation
- Female Leaders in Energy: Past, Present and Future
- New Roadmaps for Unconventional Resources: Moving Forward in an Uncertain Energy Market
Thanks also to Executive Forum series sponsor Chevron and to our forum speakers, 21 industry experts representing 18 companies and 7 countries.