The Energy Opportunities Conference features invited speakers and panelists addressing the following topics:
- Maximizing the Region’s Energy Matrix
- Recent Experiences in Offshore Exploration Campaigns
- Investment Outlook and Legal Framework for Energy Projects
- Disruptive Technologies and their Impact on the Energy Sector
- Connecting Industry, Government and Regulators
- Sustainable Development and Social License to Operate
- Reducing Risk and Optimizing Costs in the New Energy Era
The Conference format includes morning plenary sessions and panels and topical sessions and country snapshots in the afternoon.
B2B session participants will have use of private meeting rooms throughout the day. All conference attendees can enjoy refreshments and networking in the exhibition.
Check back for additional information speaker names.